Brakenstein, Oudeschild - Texel
Huize Brakestein used to be called 'the House by the Well', but, in around 1745, was named after the Braak family, who lived here for a long time. At the end of the 18th century, the owner at that time, Leendert den Berger, had a garden planted in French style. In this garden, there were statues of Ceres and Neptune, among others, which can now be found in the garden of Studio De Vermaning in Den Hoorn.
Read more about it here: Brakenstein